Thursday, September 13, 2012

Orientation Week

Okay, so this is all about orientation and how stupid it was. It was like a cool concept just they drew out too long and made us feel guilty if we didn't go to anything.
First off, I apologize for making like a twenty minute long video. I didn't mean for it to end up so long. I promise to keep my next ones shorter.
If you don't watch all of it, that's cool and it doesn't bother me. I was trying to edit it but I could figure it out to take parts out to shorten it. And I don't want to redo the whole thing.
Second off, if you watch all of it, you're awesome.
Apparently my video can't be on youtube because its too fucking long!
I'm going to try to edit it....
Oh by the way, when the orientation thing that is like three hours long (that I didn't go to) I heard that from my roommate that was her way of explaining it. She's pretty awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment